We’re proud to serve adults and children in the Show-Me State. Contact us to learn more about our home- and community-based services. We look forward to hearing from you!
Quality of Care
As a partner of The MENTOR Network, Missouri MENTOR adheres to a national set of Quality of Care Standards. These quality standards embody our mission by focusing on the individual, establishing criteria for service delivery, clarifying expectations for those receiving and providing services, identifying potential outcomes and serving as a guide for day-to-day decision-making.
Achieving Excellence in Service Delivery
Every individual receiving services, regardless of age, complexity of condition, service type or setting in which the services are provided, can expect the following:
- Person-centered Orientation in Planning and Service Delivery: Services that reflect the individual’s preferences, goals and unique needs and that maximize opportunities for success.
- Integration of Health Care Services: Comprehensive mental and physical health and dental care necessary to maintain optimal health.
- Coordination of Services: Assistance in coordinating services and establishing collaborations to optimize the ability to prosper in the community.
- Personal Safety: Safety and security in home and community.
- Individual Rights and Dignity of Risk: Support to exercise rights, make informed choices, and to accept personal responsibility.
- Community Inclusion and Socialization: Support in developing and maintaining family connections and friendships, and assistance in accessing community resources and participating in civic affairs.
- Vocational/Educational Supports: Meaningful work, productive activity or appropriate educational opportunities.
- Advocacy: Training and support for advocacy in the community and the service-providing system.
In addition, The MENTOR Network and Missouri MENTOR strives to assure:
- Input from Individuals We Serve and Other Stakeholders: Stakeholders (individuals, guardians, families and funding sources) express satisfaction with the services provided and their input has an impact on service delivery.
- Workforce Development: Access to qualified, trained and committed employees at all levels of the organization.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: Continual assessment and enhancement of systems to improve outcomes and quality of life for the individuals we serve.
- Contract Execution: Compliance with contractual standards and expectations.